Monday, September 17, 2012

I Want Candy!

I'm super excited to announce, at long last, the arrival of my very first full scale vinyl toy, a precious few of which have traversed the seas to my doorstep, and are now available in my shoppe! I Want Candy, the first in a series of three Sundae Girls dolls to be released by the inimitable Necessaries Toy Foundation, is limited to an edition of 500 worldwide, was sculpted by the always awesome Dave Pressler, stands at nearly fourteen inches tall with five points of articulation for cute poses galore, and comes packaged in a fancy mini spot-varnished dollhouse box!
As the product of a near legendary six plus year production cycle, I hope you'll agree she was worth the wait!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    So coooool Fawwwwwwwwwwn! Im so happy for you!!

    xo

    Leenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:41 AM

    Love it! Just bought it

    ReplyDelete


  3. Only wanna state that this is very beneficial , Thanks for taking your time to write this. Ghost Mannequin services
    Photo Retouching Services
    background removal service

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure this article has touched all the internet people, its really really good article on building up new blog.

    ReplyDelete