Monday, March 30, 2009

Cat Fancy...

One upside to the aforementioned Epic Computer Fail of 2009: finding a million projects that I had either abandoned or simply forgotten all about nested in all the wrong folders on my hard drive.

It's a little known fact that I try to sneak collages of kittens into practically every design project I'm asked to work on, which, aside from a couple of googly eyed cats that made their way into a couple of compilation books and fashion editiorials in, oh, 2004 or so, has nearly always been to no avail. Here are a few of the collection still waiting for their forever homes:



7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:34 AM

    those googly eyed kitties are THE BEST! -melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. forever home here please!!!!!!!!!! any of them!!!! they are amazing!! seriously - can i order one of the cat vs. forest? please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in lurve with the top cat!!!
    I want to run away with that dapper man kitty and live a life of pleasure and awesomeness in catfancy world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these! Cats should be involved in everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that middle one! so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhhhhh myyyyy goooodnnesssss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very romantic blog!
    beatiful!

    ReplyDelete